Data loss can be a nightmare for businesses of all sizes. Whether it’s due to a simple file error, a system crash, or malicious action, data loss can significantly impact the business. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable data recovery software platform in place to help you restore lost data as quickly and easily as possible. In this article, we’ll take a look at 10 of the best data recovery software platforms for 2022. We’ll review each one in detail, and highlight which features are especially beneficial for businesses. Please give a moment to check data loss and disaster recovery statistics here.
Top 10 Best Data Recovery Software For Windows, Mac and Linux
It’s no secret that data loss is one of the most common problems businesses face. In fact, a report by the Ponemon Institute showed that in the US alone, data loss costs businesses more than $188 billion each year. To help prevent data loss in the future, we’ve put together a list of the 10 best data recovery software options for 2022. These programs are sure to help you recover lost data quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to business as usual as soon as possible. So what are you waiting for? Let’s take a look!
Also Read: Top 10 Best Spotify Alternatives in 2022
1. Stellar Data Recovery (Windows & Mac)
Looking for the best data recovery software? Do you need the best data recovery software for Windows & Mac? Look no further than Stellar data recovery. With their easy-to-use software, you can easily recover your files from Windows and Mac. Stellar data recovery offers a wide range of data recovery services, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Stellar data recovery has a 24/7 customer support team available to help you out whenever you need it. It can recover your data up to 1GB in the free version edition.
- The most trusted data recovery software in the industry
- Stellar data recovery is easy to use and reliable
- Recover files from all types of devices, including Windows computers and Macs
- Free technical support available 24/7
- Very difficult to recover data from SSD due to Trim Technology
- The support system is not very good, you need to rely on FAQs and knowledge-base
- Deep scanning is slow
2. OnTrack EasyRecovery (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
OnTrack EasyRecovery is the perfect data recovery software for fixing data errors and lost files. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and comes with a free trial period. The software offers reliable and efficient data recovery services and recovers files from crashed systems, corrupted hard drives, deleted files, and more. With OnTrack EasyRecovery, you can rest assured that your data will be recovered quickly and easily. This is the best data recovery software free to utilize with some limitations. You can recover up to 1GB of data for free having a 25MB size for each file. The best thing about this software is it is available for Windows, Mac and Linux as well.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Includes a number of useful features for data recovery
- Recovery, including a 24/7 data recovery emergency service
- You need to enter your full name, email address, phone number, and country to sign up for the trial. It seems a bit excessive.
- It is quite expensive.
3. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard (Windows & Mac)
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is one of the best data recovery software on the market today. It is designed to help you recover lost files from both Windows and Mac computers. It supported a wide range of file types, including images, videos, music, documents, and emails. In addition, it has a comprehensive scan feature that can quickly and easily recover lost files from any storage device. This software works on both Windows and Mac, this is the best data recovery software mac. You can recover up to 2GB of data for free in the free version of the EaseUS data recovery wizard.
- Reliable and fast performance.
- In testing, it recovered more files than any other product could.
- File types can be sorted easily.
- A list of files that were not recoverable appeared in testing.
4. Disk Drill Data Recovery (Windows & Mac)
Disk Drill is a top-rated data recovery software for Windows and Mac. It’s easy to use and recovers files from crashed or corrupt hard drives, USB drives, and memory cards. It can also recover data from deleted files. Disk Drill is available in a free and premium version. The free version includes all the features of the premium version but limits the number of recoveries you can perform in a day. The premium version lets you perform unlimited recoveries and access advanced features such as live data viewing and data extraction. Disk Drill is the best data recovery software for external hard drives, USB drives and memory cards.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Strong recovery capabilities
- Works with any version of Windows
- Recovers from any disk-based storage device
- Additional tools for disk backup and data protection
- Linux is not supported
- with no telephone support
- Scans using all methods may take some time
5. R-Studio (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
R-Studio is the most comprehensive and best data recovery software pc solution available on the market. It can recover files from all types of storage devices and file systems, including RAID. It also recovers data from damaged or deleted partitions and from hard disks with multiple firmware components. R-Studio is also one of the best data recovery software available in the market right now.
- Recovery from damaged, deleted, and formatted partitions.
- Recover files from DVDs, floppies, USB drives, and other media with unknown file systems.
- Works with emptied recycle bins.
- Identify the file types you are looking for and find them faster.
- Multi-OS support: Windows, Mac, Linux, and web-based devices.
- Featuring a wizard-based interface.
- Inconvenient to use; no preview.
- Complex user interface; difficult for novice users.
- R-Studio lacks a pause button; you can only stop scanning and restart.
- The price is a fixed $49.99 for Windows, $79.99 for Macs and Linux, and the refund policy is less than satisfactory.
6. Recuva (Windows)
When you delete a file from your computer, it doesn’t actually disappear. Instead, the space on your hard drive is marked as available to be written over with new data. As long as that data hasn’t been overwritten yet, Recuva can bring back your deleted files. Recuva scans for these leftover files and makes them accessible to you again without damaging or changing the original files. Recuva is a data recovery software free version also available.
- Affordable pricing
- There is a free version with unlimited recovery available
- Secure deletion feature
- A portable version is also available
- Easy-to-use interface
- Filtered search
- Slow during deep scan
- Available for Windows only
- No official support comes with the free version
- Recovery is not very reliable as compared to other paid tools
7. UnDeleteMyFiles Pro (Windows)
UndeleteMyFiles Pro is a powerful data recovery and undelete solution for your PC. The program has an advanced scanning mechanism that quickly locates all files, folders and lost partitions to make them easily accessible again. The software supports almost every popular file format, including documents, photos, videos, music and other files on hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards or other storage devices formatted with FAT or NTFS file system.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Good data recovery software
- Safe data recovery software
- only available for Windows
8. Wondershare Recoverit (Windows & Mac)
Wondershare data recovery software is a professional file recovery software for Windows and Mac users to recover lost data from PC, external hard drives, SD cards, USB drives and other storage devices. With its deep scan mode, you are able to recover videos, photos, music and documents in any kind of circumstances. Besides that, it also supports on-the-spot preview to enable you to find out a certain file by the file type or the file name before you recover them back.
Also Read: Top 15 Best Technology Trends 2022
- A beautiful user interface
- for both Mac and Windows
- with multiple languages supported
- A preview feature is included
- You can’t recover anything with the free version
- The preview feature has limitations
- The yearly price difference is way too small
9. Data Rescue 6 (Windows & Mac)
Data Rescue 6 from Prosoft Engineering is an innovative data recovery software that brings lost files back to your computer. It can recover lost and deleted files, as well as repair, damaged or corrupted files. A wide range of file types is supported, including high-resolution photos in raw format and video files in the most popular formats with a resolution up to 4K.
- Don’t pay for files you don’t need
- View files for free before recovery
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Scan and recovery require a secondary storage medium
- there are no refunds
- it’s expensive compared to other recovery tools
- Only online support is available
10. DiskGenius (Windows)
DiskGenius is a powerful and simple to use data recovery software for Windows 10, 8/7. It can recover deleted files from a hard drive, USB drive & memory card. It supports FAT12/16/32 file system and NTFS file system. It also supports recovering data from the RAW drives and restoring the lost partition tables
- DiskGenius has an excellent layout.
- Those who are interested can follow up quickly.
- At present, DiskGenius performs well.
- The support provided by DiskGenius is excellent.
- You should try it.
As data loss becomes more and more common, it’s important to have a reliable data recovery platform in place to help you restore lost data as quickly and easily as possible. In this article, we’ll take a look at 10 of the best data recovery software platforms for 2022. We’ll review each one in detail, and highlight which features are especially beneficial for businesses. Do you have a favorite data recovery software platform? Let us know in the comments below!Spread the love