It is our policy to respond to notices of suspected compliance violations with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA Policy) and other applicable intellectual property laws. TechTaalk[dot]com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C.§512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If any of your copyrighted material has been posted on TechTaalk[dot]com or any hyperlinks into your copyrighted material are returned to our database or site and you want to remove this material, you need to contact us with a written commination that details the information listed in the following section.
The following points should be included in your copyright infringement complaint:
- Provide evidence of a person authorized to represent the owner of the exclusive rights allegedly infringing.
- Please provide us enough contact information to contact you.
- You have to provide a valid email address.
- You must detail the copyrighted work allegedly infringed and include at least one search term for which the material appears in the TechTaalk[dot]com search results.
- You need provide enough evidence that complaining party has good faith belief that their material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and that perjury is prosecuted, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights allegedly infringing.
- Must be signed by a person authorized to represent the owner of the exclusive rights that are allegedly infringed.
Sent the infringement notice via contact us page or through email [email protected] with the subject DMCA Complaint.
Please give us a time of up to 7 days to respond to your request. Note that contacting any other party or emailing your complaint to anyone else such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request. This may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being sent properly.