We have arranged the list of the top 15 best screen recorder for Windows 10 – no watermark. There are numerous reasons to record your screen at times. Recording the screen allows you to show how you created some data of interest, share game strategies and tutorials with other players online, or simply make video calls or recordings with friends or family much easier. There are many free tools available online which can be used to record the screen of your PC/Laptop. In this article, we will take a look at the top 15+ such tools that will help you record your screen easily and effectively on your Windows computer or laptop.
The 15 Best Screen Recorder for Windows 10 – No Watermark
Screen recorders are software tool that records video from your desktop or laptop screen. Many screen recorders also allow you to capture video from YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, and other streaming sites.
While screen recorders are powerful, they’re also incredibly easy to use. Many even come with built-in tutorials to guide you through the setup process and show you all of its features.
Besides capturing videos, screen recorders can also be used to capture audio from your microphone. Some screen recorders can also record your screen in portrait mode and allow you to add annotations, highlight areas or set custom hotkeys.
After figuring out how to use the screen recorder, we decided which screen recorder is the best. We looked at factors like video quality, ease of use, screen recording capabilities and features. We tested 10 screen recorders, looking for the ones that were easy to use, produced high-quality videos and had all the features we needed. We tested these screen recorders by playing back their recorded videos and comparing them to the original recordings. Here are the best screen recorders of 2022:
Below are the Top 15 Best Screen Recorder for Windows 10 – No Watermark in 2022 to record your computer or laptop screen professionally. These tools help me a lot to save time. You need the following software/tools to record your computer or laptop screen. These are the best screen recorders for Windows 10 and Windows 11 in 2022. This list contains the best screen recorder for pc without watermark.
- EaseUS RecExpert
- OBS Studio
- Joyoshare VidiKit (Screen Recorder)
- Apeaksoft Screen Recorder
- Mirillis Action
- Quick Time
- Debut Video Capture
1. EaseUS RecExpert
Screencasting can be a great way to improve your productivity and learn new skills. But screen recording can be a time-consuming and tedious task, especially if you have to capture multiple videos at the same time. That’s where EaseUS RecExperts comes in! This simple and smart screen recorder makes screen recording easy and hassle-free. You can capture any window or screen, without any watermark or annoying annotations, and save the video to your computer or device. So, whether you’re looking for a simple and easy screen recorder for Windows 10, or something more advanced, EaseUS RecExperts is the perfect solution!
- Capture video, audio, webcam or image for any occasion
- Record Zoom meetings, YouTube videos, tutorials, games, etc.
- Record screen with internal audio and your voice on Mac/Windows
- Affordable comes at reasonable pricing
- There are some limitations for free users
2. OBS Studio
One of my favorite screen recorders is OBS Studio. It’s free and doesn’t require any watermarks or ad products on your video. You can set it up to capture a specific window, capture only an audio track, or stream to Twitch or YouTube directly from within its interface. To learn more about OBS Studio and how to get started using it as a screen recorder, read How to Use OBS Studio as a Free Online Screen Capture Tool.
- It is completely free for PC users.
- The software has no limit to the number or size of videos you can record.
- The video editor has a lot of robust features for editing your videos.
- Getting started with the software can be difficult and overwhelming, especially if you’re a novice.
One of the best screen recorders for Windows is Joyoshare VidiKit. There’s one thing this video recorder does really well: it works on both Windows 10 and Windows 11. The interface is really simple and anyone can use it. It records your whole screen and lets you share it with others. No other screen recording software offers as many features as this one.
- Capture your screen in 1080p/4K at 60fps
- No watermark, no time limit
- Audio from your computer itself or microphone
- Scheduling options, highlight cursor, show clicks, etc.
- Limitations in trial mode
Camtasia Studio is a great tool for both new and professional YouTubers who need an easy way to record videos on their screen or webcam. It’s a helpful solution for making tutorials, corporate training videos, customer service guides, or even live stream videos. In addition to recording your screen or camera, you can also narrate your video with its simple built-in tool. Camtasia is the best free unlimited screen recorder for PC.
- Easy to learn
- Amazing screen capture features
- Good asset library
- Mobile version
- Great customer service
- Low cost
- Constant crashes and bugs
- Limited customization
- No keyframe tracking
- Poor keyboard commands
- Export issues
5. Apeaksoft Screen Recorder
Ready to capture any video, audio, or screenshot? Then check out Apeaksoft Screen Recorder! Apeaksoft Screen Recorder will help you capture any video, audio, or screenshot with ease. What’s more, the Phone Recorder feature in this Windows screen recorder enables users to mirror iOS or Android phone screen to Windows computer for a better visual experience. In the meantime, you can record your phone screen on PC in real-time with no delay. Plus, it’s easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Record your screen in any popular video or audio format.
- Super simple, only a click to start recording
- It offers 4 recording options: full-screen, custom area, window and cursor
- Comes with screenshot software to let you easily capture your game or screen
- Comes with advanced video editing features like video trimming, video merging, and special effects.
- It comes with a Phone Recorder to let you record phone screen on PC.
Bandicam is one of my favorites, particularly because it’s really versatile and easy to use. You can record your entire screen with a single button, or you can capture specific areas or trim whatever you have recorded. It works with just about any type of file format (including HD), and it comes in several versions, depending on what you need from it.
- It has a range of modes to suit the users’ requirements for different scenarios.
- Screen recording is a useful feature that saves the entire screen or just a portion of it to file for later review.
- You can record XBOX, PlayStation, webcam, and IPTV (high quality) devices with device recording mode.
- 4K video recording with audio is possible on this device.
- It is a game recording tool that can be hardware accelerated
- This program can also be used to edit videos.
- You can not record Windows screen and other applications in-game recording mode
- If you’re after high quality videos, you are better off using the animation or live action modes instead of recording your screen.
- We recommend using one of the following to record your videos:
TinyTake is one of our favorite screen recorders for both Mac and PC because it’s 100% free and easy to use. It also has a no-watermark policy, which we always appreciate. However, there is one drawback to TinyTake—the small download size can cause it to have lagging issues. If you’re only looking to do basic recording tasks, then these might not be major problems, but if you want really smooth recordings with limited lag time, try Movavi instead.
- The interface is designed to be as smooth and simple as possible
- You can use shortcuts to make recording easier. This means you will spend less time recording and more time doing the tasks you enjoy
- The program takes up next to no space on your computer
- Tap the red button to stop the recording. To re-record, tap START AGAIN
- The free version only allows you to record a video up to five minutes long
ScreenRec is your trusted companion for all of your screen recording needs. With just one click, you can capture a screenshot or send off an instant video to someone who will understand instantly why the document you’re attaching is so important. This way you don’t have to waste time explaining everything in an email because ScreenRec does the job for you in no time. This one is a free screen recorder for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- ScreenRec software is free to download and use. It’s a screen recorder that works well and is 100% free. Let’s see what else it has in store for us before trying the paid versions!
- Switch to ScreenRec to have no limits on how many videos you can record without watermarks. Free screen recorder apps come with huge watermarks that ruin your final video.
- Screen capture is made easy & effortless with the use of this app. You can capture screenshots or videos by pressing one key.
- This software allows you to record anything you want, through your computer’s sound and also by using your voice.
- You can share your video recordings and screencasts through a private link. It does not require any additional steps and you can distribute the link immediately.
- ScreenRec is the only software that provides private sharing links for screenshots and screen recordings. You can encrypt each of these files to provide extra protection for just you, reducing the risk of them being intercepted by hackers. This also gives you free secure cloud storage.
- When you’re first setting up ScreenRec, it records automatically stops after five minutes. However, those who don’t want to create a free account can use the Forever Recording option.
- This software has no video editing options.
If you’re looking for a screen recorder with no watermark, you might want to check out Apowersoft. With its intuitive user interface and powerful features, Apowersoft is a game-changer that stands out from other free screen recorders. If you’re not sure which one to choose, keep reading to learn more about it.
- Absolutely free software
- Totally professional
- Got many different editing options
- Easily understandable user interface
- There is a limitation that can be removed after the purchase
10. Mirillis Action!
If you’re looking for a free, reliable way to record your desktop or webcam, Mirillis Action! is a great option. This powerful tool can also create GIFs and action movies as well as work with Virtual DJ. Overall, it’s one of our favorites because it has so many options without being overly complicated or difficult to use. This is the best screen recorder for pc without watermark.
- It is a lightweight application that you can use on any device.
- Despite the simple interface, the software does come with a tutorial to help you get started.
- Some may say this could be a limiting factor because it cannot provide efficient file management tools.
- The screen can’t be captured on a secondary monitor due to the application of Apowersoft.
Ezvid is a screen recording program with several useful features that you won’t find in other free tools. At its core, it lets you capture your screen and record your voice narrating what you’re doing. The resulting video can be uploaded directly to YouTube or edited for personal use on your computer. In addition, Ezvid supports add-ons that let you import screenshots or stream footage live via Twitch or other sites. The most compelling feature?
- Fun to use.
- Fast screen recorder.
- Free to use.
- Instant slideshow maker.
- Only for Windows users.
- Only 30 days free trial.
This screen recorder has a simple and clean interface. It’s lightweight and very easy to use as it doesn’t contain any watermarks or advertisements. Moreover, Lightspark works great in every version of Windows from XP onwards including windows 8 and 10. What’s more, even though it is free to use, it still allows you to record high-quality videos that can go up to 60 fps.
- Better screen recorder.
- Free to use.
- Variation of options
- The interface is not very professional
Screen recording is one of my favorite features in ActivePresenter. As a lecturer, I find it helps me explain difficult concepts much more clearly. I can also answer student questions easily from within ActivePresenter so that they don’t have to type it up in an online chat and get back to me later. If you have any other software that needs tutorials, ActivePresenter is also a fantastic tool for creating those as well! Try it today!
- Screen recording, screenshot capturing, and webcam audio/video recording are all possible with this app.
- It is totally free to use
- Piece of cake, this software is extremely easy to use, due to its simple user interace.
QuickTime is a video playback application and Internet media framework by Apple Inc. used on Mac OS X and also iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. It can record sound or audio from your computer’s built-in microphone or from an audio device such as a microphone, portable media player, or mixer connected to your computer.
- Ease of use and free of charge
- You can use Quicktime on an iPhone or iPad to record the screen if the device is connected to Mac.
- You can also use it to record audio.
- Not particularly designed for screen recording
Screencast-O-Matic is one of my favorite screen recorders, and it doesn’t require you to purchase anything. It’s simple, easy to use, and has a lot of options (like controlling your mic during recording). However, one thing I don’t like about Screencast-O-Matic is that it has a watermark on its recordings. So, if you want to record yourself in glorious 1080p with no watermarks then check out below.
- The interface is easy to use. It also provides a lot of information in one place.
- Record your thoughts, stories, ideas, etc., or only audio
- It comes with a free version
- The recorded video has no watermark.
- It doesn’t have a built-in video editor, so you’ll need to use an external program if you want that feature.
With Debut Video Capture, you can easily record your screen and create tutorials. You can also upload your recorded video to YouTube or Facebook. This program is available on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP operating systems. Cost: Free 14. Camtasia: A powerful video editor and recorder tool by TechSmith Corporation, Camtasia lets you record audio and video, capture screenshots, and create amazing videos to share with friends via social networks or watch later on a portable device.
- You can use it to take screenshots or videos of your computer screen or the webcam.
- You can record and save a video and then it will start automatically
- It has built-in editing tools, but they can be a bit limited if more changes are needed.
Bonus Screen Recorder Softwares for Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10/ Windows 11
Are you looking for good recording software? How many times have you wanted to record what’s happening on your screen only to find that the software you’re using has watermarks on it or limits the recording time? Are you looking for the best offline screen recorder for PC or the best online screen recorder for PC? How to screen record netflix? Not fun! We compiled this list of the best screen recorders for Windows 10 so you don’t have to deal with that hassle ever again.
CamStudio is the perfect tool to make your own videos. You can record all of your screen activity or a specific window, as well as audio from your microphone. Then you can create a video file in the industry-standard AVI format, or turn it into a lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash video (SWF) with its built-in SWF Producer.
Snagit is best known for its unique approach to screenshots, but that’s just one tool in a robust software suite. With it, you can record your screen (great for instructional videos) and capture an image of any area with a single click. Snagit also has built-in tools for cropping, resizing, and drawing on images, as well as sharing them via social media. Free+.
We have here the best light screen recorder for PC. If you are looking for a basic screen capture tool that allows you to record video and edit, then Jing is a good place to start. You can use it for free online or download it for Windows or Mac. It captures a selected area, window, or entire desktop and records audio. Jing also has some editing features such as trimming clips, adding music/sound effects, and annotating them with text/picture.
a powerful and intuitive screen capture tool for Windows. It is a very easy-to-use application that offers multiple ways of capturing screens, with an elegant and simple interface that will appeal to both beginners and experienced users. It can capture full or partial areas of your desktop (including Aero peek), menus, windows and even scrolling windows! A drawing tool is also available in order to highlight parts of your screenshot before saving it as a .png file. And it’s not only about taking screenshots: Screenpresso allows you to record video demos up to 120 frames per second in HD quality!
Take a screenshot of part or all of your screen. Then add notes, arrows, and highlights to it. Edit and save screenshots in PNG, JPG, GIF, or BMP format. This is the best HD screen recorder for PC. Also, check out the Lightshot Chrome extension. It offers similar features to record specific areas of your desktop browser window.
We are working on the best screen recorders for Mac, the best screen recorder for Android & iOS, and the best screen recorders to record the games. This is the list of screen recorder for PC, that contains the free video recording software for Windows 10 or the best free screen recorder for Windows 10. Currently, we have the best screen recorder for pc without a watermark list. The best screen recorder for pc without watermark is the most wanted list by PC users. You can try any of these screen recorders that are the best screen recorder for pc without watermark and no time limit.
There you have it! Top 15 screen recorders for Windows and we have added 5 more best free screen recorder for pc windows 10, that do not put watermarks on your videos or captured images. If you found any other useful screen recorder, please let us know. Also, if we missed something from our list or anything just write to us in the comments and we will include that too.
If you are looking for a PC screen recorder without watermark, then look no further. We’ve compiled a list of the best free screen recorders that let you capture and record your desktop. You can use these recorders to capture gameplay and any other activities that you perform on your computer. So, if you’re thinking of making video tutorials or walkthroughs on YouTube or Twitch, these tools will come in handy!Spread the love