Are you looking for a way to disguise your voice on Discord? Well, look no further! In this article, we’ll be outlining 10 of the best voice changers for Discord in 2022. From Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS applications, to voice changers that are suitable for both desktop and mobile platforms, we’ve got you covered. So whether you’re looking to add a bit of spice to your Discord server or just want to stay anonymous when speaking with friends online, these voice changers are sure to do the trick!
Best Voice Changers For Discord (Windows)
There are many voice changers available for Discord, but our top pick is the Discord Voice Changer. It’s a high-quality app that lets you change your voice in real-time, and it’s available on both Windows and Mac. Plus, it’s freeware, so there’s no risk in trying it out. If you’re looking for a voice changer that’ll give you great results, the Discord Voice Changer is definitely the one for you.
You can use these apps to create funny content like memes or animated videos for YouTube or Twitch, as well as video game streams that look better than ever before. The program also includes tons of fun features like:
- Pitch shifting (up/down)
- Bass boost/cut feature
- Autotune option
Voicemod is one of the best voice changers for Discord. It has a selection of more than 42 voice effects, and it’s compatible with both Windows and Mac. The software is also highly customizable, allowing you to change the pitch, volume, and tone of your voice in real-time.
One of Voicemod’s best features is its ability to create multiple voices simultaneously within one single application window. You can even record each individual voice separately so that you don’t have to worry about forgetting any steps when editing your recording later on—and with so many options at your disposal, there really isn’t much reason why anyone wouldn’t want to use this particular software solution!
The only downside here is that some users might find themselves overwhelmed by all these different options at first glance–but don’t worry: once you get used to using it consistently over time (or even just once), everything becomes second nature again!
- Setup is easy
- There are a lot of integrations
- Fit’s easy, and it’s creative, too
- Issues with compatibility
- Locked advanced features behind the paid version
2. iMyFone MagicMic
Platforms: Windows (Free and paid plans)
Download: Real-Time Voice Changer – MagicMic
iMyFone MagicMic is one of the best voice changers for Discord. It has a free trial version and you can use it on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
It’s an easy-to-use software that supports many common audio formats including MP3, WAV, AAC and more. The program also supports mp4 files which means you can record your voice over your favorite videos and then change it with this app.
- An easy-to-use interface
- is easy to use
- with built-in voice effects
- There are a majority of voice effects that are only available in the paid version.
Clownfish is a bit different than most of the other voice changer apps, but it’s still easy to use. You can record your own audio and change it as well as send someone else a recording of what you sound like with Clownfish. This is useful for changing your voice so that no one knows who you are in an online game or just because you want to have fun with friends.
You can also change features like pitch, speed, and volume; gain access to filters and use effects like echo or distortion. There’s also an option that allows you to add background noise for more realism when using Clownfish for gaming purposes (i.e. this feature will make it seem like there’s activity going on around you).
Clownfish has some limitations—for example, there’s no way to save recordings without sharing them outside of the app itself; settings aren’t saved once closed out of Clownfish either—but overall this app does its job well enough for most users’ needs considering its low price tag ($4).
- Sign up is not required
- Most games and software are compatible
- Easy to install and use
- Limited voice options
4. Adobe Audition
Platforms: Windows, macOS
Download: Adobe Audition
Adobe Audition is a multitrack mixing console, audio recorder and editor. This comprehensive toolset includes multitrack, waveform and spectral displays for creating, mixing, editing, restoring or mastering high-quality audio content. It’s also designed to accelerate video production workflows by providing the ability to synchronize music with pictures in real-time as well as visual effects and titles over background music.
With this powerful toolkit you can record live sessions in stereo or surround sound; add effects such as pitch correction or noise reduction; mix up to 32 channels at once using your choice of panning strategies; apply more than 200 built-in presets based on the most widely used musical instruments (drums/guitars/etc); use sound restoration tools like denoising algorithms that automatically repair damaged files without losing any quality – all while leveraging advanced toolsets such as automatic level control that make it easy for anyone who knows how to use them.
- A lot of tools and features
- for professional editing
- by professionals
- Special effects and automatic filters
- This is not for beginners
- The free trial only lasts seven days
Best Voice Changers For Discord (Mac)
If you have a Mac and are looking for the best voice changer app for Discord, we recommend Voxal Voice Changer. Voxal is a free voice changer software that allows you to change your voice in real-time using presets or custom settings. The app is super easy to use, so even if you’re not familiar with VOX files, you should be able to use it without any issues.
If you want more control over how your voice sounds when using Voxal, there are several additional features available:
- Noise reduction – This feature helps remove background noise from recordings. It can also be used on the incoming sound so that only the person speaking will be heard over Discord’s mic channels (and not everyone else).
- Pitch – You can change the pitch of your voice both up and down as well as increase or decrease volume levels throughout the entire range of human hearing. These tools allow users who don’t know much about VOX files get started quickly while still having access to more advanced features later on down the line once they become more comfortable with Voxal’s interface and functionality.
1. Voxal Voice Changer
Platforms: Windows, Mac OSX
Download: Voxal Voice changer
Voxal Voice Changer is an application that can be used to change your voice in real time. It can also be used to modify and change your voice in any application or game that uses a microphone. You can choose from several different effects, including:
- Normal – This setting allows you to sound exactly like yourself, but with the added bonus of being able to make changes on the fly.
- Robot – This option adds robotic effects such as pitch-shifting and filtering for those who want their voices to sound like those heard in sci-fi movies.
- Slow Motion – This setting slows down your voice so that it sounds more like how we would imagine Steven Seagal speaking off-camera during his action films (or anything else he might do).
If you’re looking for a fun way to mess with friends or just want some new options when talking into discord, then Voxal Voice Changer could be what you need!
- Many preset voices
- Hotkeys support
- Converts speech to text
- There are some features that are hidden behind the paid version
Platforms: Windows (FREE), Mac(Paid)
This paid voice changer program is our #1 pick for Windows users. There are four different versions of MorphVOX, all of which have different features:
- MorphVOX Pro (paid): This is the most advanced version of the software. It offers more voice morphing capabilities and has a wider range of sound effects compared to other versions.
- MorphVOX Voice Changer (paid): Similar to MorphVOX Pro, but with fewer features and sounds.
- MorphVOX Male/Female (free): This version lets you change your voice without having to use any special equipment or pay anything at all! However, it only lets you change your gender—not your age or accent—so if those things matter to you then this may not be worth using on their own yet… but if not then definitely give it a shot before spending money elsewhere because it’s pretty cool how easy it makes changing up how people perceive us 🙂
- An ultra-quiet background cancellation system
- with a variety of free voice effects
- Difficult to use
3. Voice Changer
Platforms: Windows, Mac
Website: Voice Changer
A voice changer is software that helps you to change your voice into different voices. Voice changers are available for both Android and iOS. If you want to use the voice changer, you have to download it from the Google Play Store or App Store.
You can use this software if you want to change your voice into different voices like an alien, monster, robot, etc.
- No installations required
- Customize voice effects
- Easy to use interface
- limited voice effects library
Best Voice Changers For Discord (Android and iOS)
Looking to change your voice while chatting on Discord? We’ve got you covered! Here are the 10 best voice changers for Discord in 2022, on both Android and iOS.
1. Voice Changer Plus
Platforms: iPhone, iPad, and Mac
Download: Voice Changer Plus
If you’re looking for a free voice changer app that can be used on both Android and iOS devices, Voice Changer Plus is a perfect choice. This free app has an easy-to-use interface with plenty of features to personalize your voice.
The app allows you to change not just your voice but also its pitch and speed to further alter how you sound in real time. It also comes with some pre-recorded effects like robot or monster voices if you’re feeling lazy or want to be silly with friends.
Voice Changer Plus works well as long as there isn’t too much background noise going on around you—any additional sounds will make it difficult to hear yourself while chatting via Discord or Skype.
- Voice effects in 55 different languages
- Multilayered sound effects
- Supported by advertising
2. RoboVox Voice Changer
Platforms: Android and iOS
Download: RoboVox Voice Changer
RoboVox Voice Changer is another great option for those who want to change their voice. The app allows you to use 32 different voice effects, and it also comes with a built-in recorder so that you can record your voice and apply different effects to it.
The app is free to download, but there are some features that require in-app purchases. You should also note that this app is only available for Android devices (iOS isn’t supported).
- Change your voice in real-time
- Recordings are saved locally
- Compatible with most other apps and games
- Library of limited voice effects
3. Voice Changer With Effects
Platforms: Android, iOS
Download: Voice changer with effects (Android, iOS)
Voice Changer With Effects is an easy-to-use voice changer app that has more than 40 different voice effects. It’s perfect for Discord users because it can be used on your Android and iOS devices, as well as on PC (Windows or Mac).
Voice Changer With Effects has a simple interface that makes it easy to use for anyone who wants to change the pitch of their voice in chat rooms.
- Free to use
- Low CPU resources usage
- Suited for beginners
- Voices cannot be changed in real-time
Are there any restrictions on voice changers?
There are no restrictions, but some voice changers do have a lot of ads. So if you want to use a free voice changer and don’t mind the advertisements, that’s fine. But if you’re looking for an ad-free experience, then you might want to consider paying for one instead.
Is there a way I can get more languages in my voice changer?
If your current version doesn’t support your language, then yes! You can easily install other versions from their official websites by following these steps:
- Go to the website of the language version you wish to add (for example download the link for Spanish).
- Download it using any browser (Internet Explorer or Chrome work best)
How To Use Voice Changer On Discord?
A voice changer is an application that modifies the sound of your voice in real-time. It can change the pitch, speed, and tone of your voice so that you can have fun while talking over the internet or video chatting with friends. Voice changers are especially popular among gamers who use them to trick other players into thinking they’re someone else by giving their voices a different sound than usual.
There are a variety of apps available for download on Google Play Store and Apple App Store for both Android and iOS devices respectively which enable users to alter their voice online using these devices’ pre-installed software. Most people prefer using the built-in audio effects feature on Discord because it is much simpler than installing third-party software onto their phones but there are some who prefer downloading standalone apps due to their ease of use and better features compared with those provided by Discord itself
How to use Voicemod on Discord?
The process is simple but you should make sure that Voicemod and Discord are installed on the same computer. To use Voicemod on Discord, follow these steps:
- Open Voicemod, and click on “Connect to Voice Changer” in the left panel of your program’s window.
- In the pop-up window that appears next, choose your preferred voice changer from the dropdown list under the “Select Device Type” option and then hit the “OK” button at the bottom right corner of this window.
- Now go back to your game or chatroom where you want to use Voicemod with friends using VOIP services like Discord and TeamSpeak (TS). Once there, open up a text channel with friends who are involved in playing games or chatting together using VOIP services such as Discord & TS. Then bring up voice chat by pressing Alt + C simultaneously for PC users or by tapping on the microphone icon for Android/iOS users respectively
What is a good voice changer for Discord?
Voice Changer for Discord is free voice-changing software that allows you to modify your voice before calling or chatting with others over Discord. The app has several unique features which make it one of the best voice changers for Discord.
The Voice Changer for Discord has an easy-to-use interface and supports many different audio formats, including mp3, aac, wav, mp4 and more. It also offers other editing tools such as noise reduction and echo cancellation to help you get the best sound quality possible when talking on Discord.
Are Voice Changers Safe?
- Voice changers are safe to use. In fact, they’re safer than many of the other things we do on our phones and computers.
- Keep your device safe. The first step in keeping yourself safe is to keep your device clean and updated with the latest security patches. This can help prevent malware from infecting your computer before it even gets a chance to download anything or send any data about you back to hackers or marketing companies. You should also use antivirus software that has been proven effective at detecting and eliminating viruses from your computer once they’ve been downloaded onto it—and make sure it’s up-to-date! It’s also important to have strong passwords for all accounts: ones that don’t contain personal information like names or birthdays (or even just “password”) can be much harder for hackers to crack than an easy-to-guess phrase like “123456789” would be.
- Use a trustworthy voice changer program from a trusted source like Discord Boards (which is why we’re here). If someone asks you for money under any circumstances whatsoever—even if they say they’re just testing out their new service—don’t give them any money! If someone asks you something weird over a text message that makes no sense at all… don’t respond! Instead, report their account immediately so an admin can look into what happened there.”
Is the Voicemod free?
Yes, Voicemod is a free voice changer. You can download it from the official website and use it for free for non-commercial purposes. If you want to use Voicemod for Discord, you can get the free version of Voicemod that works well with Discord.
Discord is a popular VoIP platform that is used by millions of gamers globally. Several Discord users try to make things more entertaining by doing all sorts of things in the audio channels, using a voice changer is one of them. So in this article, we’ll list down the seven best voice changers for Discord that you can use on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. Do you have a favorite voice changer that we didn’t mention? Let us know in the comments below!Spread the love