Windows 11 Installation Assistant can install Windows 11 easily. Windows 11 has finally reached the Release Candidate stage, which means that it is out of beta. Now Windows users can upgrade to the latest OS without having to register with the Insider Program. However, there are ways to transition from a previous operating system to Windows 11 that involves more than just an upgrade.
Windows 11 is the major upgrade after Windows 10 from Microsoft, but this Operating System is not compatible with all the devices, computers, or laptops. The system requirements are high and you need to check the compatibility before installation this OS. We have already written about the download and installation processor of Windows 11 in detail.
It’s easy to upgrade your Windows version and keep your files intact provided that you’re comfortable with how compatible the new one is with that of your PC, and this time of course we encourage you to get in touch with one of our specialists who can talk through your specific needs, get you set up for an upgrade, and highlight some important caveats if there are any.
How to Install Windows 11 using Microsoft’s tool (Windows 11 Installation Assistant)
Microsoft has laid out three methods using which users can easily upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The three tools consist of the Windows 11 Installation Assistant that updates your system directly (if the PC meets the system requirements), creating Windows 11 Installation Media, and manually installing using ISOs.
Though Microsoft has not yet revealed how Windows 11 will upgrade to this new version of the operating system, it is likely that a method similar to that of Windows 7 and 8.1 will be in effect. For these two previous upgrades, Microsoft provided two methods for upgrading from their predecessors: through the use of the disk-based installation option -via an. ISO file or a . USB drive- or by using a clean installation procedure, which involves the use of a newly downloaded software key for one’s existing copy of Windows which allows you to keep your installed apps and programs after going through the install process.
Windows 11 Installation Process Through (Windows 11 Installation Assistant)
1. Go to the Windows 11 official download page and click the download now button in the first section called “Windows 11 Installation Assistant”.
2. After the download is completed, open the installer.
3. It’ll get the files ready that are needed for Windows 11 upgrade, you can check your PC’s compatibility which will prompt you if anything goes wrong.
4. Optional: Windows 11 has strict requirements, and to make sure the Assistant app works correctly the system may ask you to update certain apps. For example, during installation, we were asked to update a previous version of VirtualBox which we had installed on our system.
5. If your PC and its software programs match the requirements, will Windows 11 install on your PC. This process takes about 90 minutes to complete, but the time may vary depending on different computers, countries and internet connections.
To sum up, whether you choose to upgrade to Windows 11 or go for a clean installation, there are advantages and disadvantages to both ways. Don’t forget that upgrades use the existing product key which can sometimes save you time during installation processes, but there is always a chance of an error occurring if the system has malware or if any corrupt files exist in your system.
On the other hand, clean installations don’t share program settings with your previous installation and guarantee that everything will run just as it should – but they usually take a while because they require a lot more “work,” a lot more steps to complete.
- Can Body Cam Footage Be Used in Court? - February 17, 2023
- A Trade for tomorrow: How learning to code can expand your financial opportunities? - February 16, 2023
- Digital Finance Consulting by Base22 - February 1, 2023