Last updated on June 4th, 2023 at 11:06 am
WhatsApp now allows customers to switch chats from Android to iPhone gadgets. There is no doubt that this selection is one of the most requested additions to WhatsApp. Our purpose is to explain how you may switch chat from your Android cellphone in your iPhone in this newsletter.
A beta construct of the function debuted earlier this yr, and now it has been rolled out to the general public. This function lets in you to switch account statistics, profile photographs, person chats, institution chats, chat records, media, and settings. Call history and name can not be transferred or displayed.
In addition, you can also take a look at out our manual on how to switch WhatsApp chat from iPhone to Android.
Here are some things to preserve in mind earlier than you begin.
Here are a few belongings you want to do earlier than transferring your chats from Android to iPhone. Before you begin, make certain to observe these commands.
- Install the Move to iOS app to your Android device.
- The Move to iOS app calls for a ultra-modern iPhone or a manufacturing facility reset.
- It is necessary to install Android 5.0 or higher, Android SDK 21 or higher, or Android SDK 21 or above.
- The present day model of iOS is 15.5 or higher.
- Your WhatsApp app wishes to be up to date on each gadgets (version 18.104.22.168 or higher).70 or better).
- Your new phone have to have the equal wide variety as your antique one.
- Connect your Android tool in your iPhone’s hotspot or join them each to the identical Wi-Fi community.
- A energy supply should be related to each devices.
How to transfer WhatsApp chat from Android to iPhone?
1. Start your iPhone and follow the setup instructions.
2. Select Move Data from Android from the Apps & Data screen
3. On your Android device, open the Move to iOS app.
4. Android users should enter the same code that appears on their iPhones.
5. When the Transfer Data screen appears on the iPhone, select WhatsApp.
6. The data will be transferred when you tap START on your Android phone.
When the data has been exported, you will be signed out of your Android phone.
7. You can log in with the same number on your iPhone by opening WhatsApp.
8. When prompted to start the data transfer, select Start.
Using this feature, users won’t have to rely on third-party apps to transfer chat between Android and iPhone. A local backup of your iPhone was used to transfer your transferred data. Make sure that your WhatsApp is backed up manually to iCloud.
You will still have your data on your Android device unless you delete WhatsApp or wipe it. It is hopefully possible to transfer Android chats to iPhone chats.Spread the love